BlogLogistics is a business that provides professional services to you and other clients, including blog / article content (writing) creation and web hosting.
- What Information Do We Collect?
- You Choose to Provide the Following Personal Information
- Information on Website Use
- How Do We Make Use of the Information You Provide Us?
- Information About Cookies
- How Do We Make Use of Information Obtained from Cookies?
- We Do Not Provide Personal Information to Anyone
- Notification Of New Services or Fees
- How Do We Keep Your Information Secure?
- When Do We Disclose Information?
- Third-party websites
- What You Need to Know About Your Consent
- Questions or Concerns
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our website, you’re giving us two types of information:
- Personal information that you freely and knowingly provide, which is provided on an individual level.
- When you use the site, we collect information about you and other visitors in order to provide you with better service.
You Choose to Provide the Following Personal Information
Registration Information – When you subscribe or purchase BlogLogistics services, request support, or register for email newsletters and alerts, or other data, you may provide us information about yourself, your company, and your practices.
Email Information – If you choose to communicate with us by email, we may keep the substance of your emails as well as your email address and our replies.
Information on Website Use
This website, similar to other websites, collects information about how people use it using cookies and Web server logs.
Cookies and web server logs may capture the date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent on our site, and the websites visited just before or after visiting our website.
Advertisements and offers from BlogLogistics, advertisers, and ad servers may also use technology to determine which advertisements and deals people have seen, as well as how they responded to them.
How Do We Make Use of the Information You Provide Us?
In general, we use personal information for the following purposes: administering and enhancing our business activities, providing customer service, and making other goods and services available to our consumers and potential consumers.
Occasionally, we may send out communications to our clients and prospects informing them of important modifications to this website, our services, or any particular offers we believe you would appreciate.
You may unsubscribe from our notifications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our emails. If you opt out, we will accept your request.
Information About Cookies
Cookies are a common feature of websites. Cookies are tiny text files that contain an anonymous unique identifier.
When you visit a website, that website’s computer requests permission to save this file in a portion of your hard drive dedicated for cookies.
If your browser’s settings allow it, each website can send its own cookie to your computer. So as to protect your privacy, your web browser only allows a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, but it is not allowed to access cookies that other websites have sent to you.
How Do We Make Use of Information Obtained from Cookies?
When you visit our website, then the website utilizes its cookies to distinguish you from other people..
Cookies are used in some cases to prevent you from seeing irrelevant advertising, as well as to ensure you to log in for security reasons.
Cookies, in combination with our web server’s log files, aid us in calculating the overall number of people that visit our site as well as which areas of the site are most popular.
This helps us gather important information so that we may improve our site and provide the greatest user experience possible.
Cookies do not allow us to collect any personally identifiable information about you and we don’t keep any personally identifiable information that you give us in your cookies.
We Do Not Provide Personal Information to Anyone
The personal information we collect is used to enhance the content of this site and the quality of our service, and it is not shared with or sold to other organizations. However, your information might be shared in the following three situations under certain circumstances:
- We make use of third parties to run our business, including, but not limited to, sending email using automated email, conducting transactions (for example: Stripe, PayPal, and merchant accounts). These third parties may have access to your personal data for use in connection with these services and company activities.
- We may transfer data in the context of corporate divestitures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- We may also share your personal information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action in response to illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations that might pose a threat to the physical safety of any person, breaches of our Terms of Service, or as required by law.
Notification Of New Services or Fees
Occasionally, we may utilize the data we’ve gathered to notify our clientele about any critical modifications or offers, new goods or services, and special discounts. You may unsubscribe from our communications by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send you.
How Do We Keep Your Information Secure?
Email is not considered a secure manner of communication, as a result, we ask that you never send confidential information to us by email.
Our website uses encryption technology (commonly referred to as SSL) to encrypt any information you enter into our online forms, or within your client account dashboard, which results in that information being securely submitted.
You can confirm when a website is protected by SSL encryption when the URL in the address bar starts with https:// only.
When Do We Disclose Information?
We may disclose your personal information if compelled to do so by law, subpoena, or if we believe that it is required to:
- comply with the law or comply with any legal process served to us or affiliated parties
- defend and protect our rights and property, our website, users of our site, and affiliated parties
- or otherwise compelled under any circumstances to protect the safety of users of our website, third parties, or BlogLogistics.
What You Need to Know About Your Consent
Questions or Concerns
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you ever believe your privacy has been violated.
If you wish to test your web browser privacy, Privacy.net provides an online tool at: https://privacy.net/analyzer/