The best way to boost your ranking in search engines is by using SEO plugins for WordPress. The right plugin can help you show up when people are searching for keywords related to your niche, and it can also improve the website’s load time. In this blog post, we will give you 5 of our favorite SEO tools that have helped us get ranked higher on Google, Bing, Yahoo! and other major search engines.
How Do Plugins Help WordPress SEO?
SEO plugins for WordPress websites can help you get better results in your target niche. While Google and other search engines look at a number of different factors to determine how well your website ranks, these tools will make it easier for them to find the keywords that are relevant to what users are searching for on their platforms. This is one of important steps of ensuring improved visibility.
A WordPress SEO plugin can also help with improving the website’s load time. When it comes to ranking, Google takes into account how quickly your site loads and penalizes sites that don’t perform well. Other search engines like Bing or Yahoo! use similar criteria for determining rankings. A WordPress SEO tool will keep track of your website’s performance in different ways and some will provide you with a detailed report.
As mentioned earlier, WordPress SEO plugins can also help increase organic traffic to your website by showing up when people are searching for keywords related to your niche. When it comes to getting relevant visitors from search engines, quality is better than quantity! Make sure that that your WordPress website uses the following five plugins.
The 5 Best Plugins to Help Improve Your WordPress SEO
RankMath Pro Plugin
RankMath Pro is an SEO plugin that lets you improve your site’s visibility in search results. It takes the most effective features from a number of other tools and puts them all into one place, so there’s no need for multiple plugins to achieve better rankings with this tool!
This wordpress seo plugin also includes Site Analytics – Which show individual SEO scores for posts and pages, as well as Google search console statistics.
RankMath Pro Plugin Features:
- Site Analytics – Track individual SEO scores for posts and pages
- Rank Tracking & Higher Rankings – View live rankings to see how well your site is performing! You can then compare keywords over time to see how your SEO performance has improved.
- Custom Schema Templates – Create and customize unlimited sitemaps for tracking individual site pages and posts separately or together! This wordpress seo plugin also includes custom schema templates, including Blog Posting Timings, Recipes by Ingredients & Yields, Videos By Length & Quality, etc.
- News/Video Sitemaps -Schedule the wordpress seo plugin to publish sitemap data at a certain time or interval! This wordpress seo plugin also includes custom news and video sitemaps for easier tracking of your site’s new content.
RankMath Pro is an easy way to improve your website’s visibility, traffic, and engagement (and in my opinion does it better, faster, and more accurately than most others).
WP Rocket Plugin Features:
- Cache Preloading – This WordPress SEO plugin also includes automatic preloading of pages and posts, images and videos from your blog.
- Optimization of more than 15 page elements – This WordPress SEO plugin also includes optimizing titles & meta descriptions, links in content text, URLs to static resources (images/videos), etc.
- Manual Cache Clearing – With this WordPress SEO plugin you can configure a time interval after which you can manually clear your cache.
- Browser Cache Management – WP rocket WordPress SEO plugin also includes the ability to manage browser caching with a click of a button, so that users don’t have to wait for their browser cache to refresh before they see updated content!
WP Rocket is compatible with most WordPress SEO related initiatives and requires no coding!
GeneratePress Premium Theme Plugin
Since GeneratePress is a lightweight theme / plugin that was developed for and specifically focuses on speed, usability, and accessibility for your website. It naturally prioritizes the essentials your website needs in order to achieve optimal performance with visitors and search engines alike.
GeneratePress also includes custom post types which allow you to easily create e-commerce product pages for your WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads stores.
The theme is responsive and mobile-friendly so visitors can easily view it on any device, whether they’re viewing your site from a desktop computer or their phone. It also features unlimited color and layout customization options with Google Fonts integration so you can create the perfect website for your business.
GeneratePress has been downloaded over 300,000 times since it was first released back in May of 2014. It also includes full integration with WooCommerce so you can build the perfect e-commerce store for your business needs.
- With the Premium version of GeneratePress you’ll get full control over colors, links, buttons and much more which means you can restyle your entire website in minutes.
- Responsive & Mobile-Ready
- Your content will be automatically scaled to any device so it looks perfect everywhere from desktop computers to tablets or mobile phones. You won’t need to worry about resizing your browser or tweaking any code.
- You can also choose from over 12 color schemes and use the built-in Customizer options to easily customize all of these colors on a per page basis!
- Unlimited Layout & Color Options
- GeneratePress allows you to completely restyle your website in minutes with unlimited layout
- GeneratePress is WooCommerce compatible and has full integration for this popular e-commerce plugin.
- Pre-built content blocks, shortcodes & widgets
- You can easily drag and drop pre-built content blocks to your pages/posts or use the official WordPress customizer to customize colors and other options on a per page basis!
Simply put… GeneratePress is a lightweight WordPress theme / plugin that focuses on speed, usability and accessibility above all else. It prioritizes the essentials your website!
OMFG (Optimize My Google Fonts)
The OMFG plugin minimize DNS requests by leveraging your web browser cache and therefore helps to speed up WordPress, by saving Google Fonts to your server and removing external Google Fonts requests.
The plugin come with options panel, where you can even use only the specific font styles – This means you don’t need big bulky font files containing every style (as you’ll only serve your visitors the specific styles).
- You can specify the fonts directory, and even manually save your Google fonts to it.
- Sometimes you might need to exclude a post or page from using OMGF. The pro version of the plugin has this baked in.
When using this plugin across multiple websites, without question page speed scores are improved because your Google fonts load locally from your website (instead of waiting for external calls to load them). Better loading speeds help imporve your WordPres SEO.
Easy Table of Contents Plugin
Easy Table of Contents is a WordPress plugin with an aim to help users create beautiful table of contents in WordPress. It’s also something that search engines can use to better understand your content. The plugin can automatically generate a Table of Contents (TOC) for your pages or posts, and also you have the option to manually insert one just where it is needed. It will highlight any terms that are used within a TOC entry so they stand out from the text around them.
Features of Easy Table Of Contents Plugin:
- User friendly interface, easy to navigate and use the plugin.
- Automatically add a table of contents for posts or pages on your WordPress blog with ease without having any technical knowledge about WordPress coding.
- Ability to manually create a new TOC by adding a shortcode in the custom field of any WordPress post.
- Ability to add specific TOC entries from WordPress toolbar, contextual menu or page/post editor directly.
- Select heading level for each entry in a table of contents manually created by you with Custom levels feature.
- Support WordPress Multisite for WordPress.
- Ability to insert a table of contents in custom post types or taxonomies using the TOC shortcode.
The Easy Table Of Contents plugin is being updated with new features on regular basis, so go ahead and install this awesome WordPress SEO plugin today!
Which SEO plugin is best for WordPress?
Rank Math has the best features in terms of SEO, with advanced page analysis and in-depth schema management. It is ideal for professionals who want to target their pages towards certain key phrases.
Is WordPress good for SEO?
Yes, WordPress is good for SEO. It’s a content management system (CMS) that was built with SEO in mind. Additionally, there are many plugins and tools available to help you optimize your website for search engines.
Is WordPress bad for SEO?
No, WordPress is not bad for SEO. In fact, it’s quite good for SEO. Because WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS), there are many plugins and themes available that can help you optimize your website for search engines. Additionally, the structure of WordPress websites is generally very friendly to search engines.
What is WordPress SEO?
WordPress SEO is the process of optimizing a WordPress site for Google search with the goal of earning higher web traffic levels and improving the visibility of the site.
How do I SEO my WordPress site?
Pick a Theme That’s Optimized for Search Engines.
Use a Dedicated SEO Plugin to Assist You.
Change Your ‘Permalink’ Structure.
Create a ‘Sitemap’ for your website for Google use.
Make sure your content includes appropriate Heading Tags.
Keywords should be the foundation of your content.
Internal and external links will help people discover your firm more easily.
Does WordPress need SEO Plugin?
No, but plugins make it easier. It only takes a little bit of effort to get SEO right using WordPress plugins and tools. You must still create appealing headlines or choose relevant keywords, and write quality content, so you must complete those phases manually.
Why is WordPress best for SEO?
WordPress has a variety of SEO-friendly themes. Since you’re using WordPress, there’s no need to worry about optimizing your site design for SEO on your own. WordPress has some of the most effective SEO plugins available, which can help you improve your SEO efforts, without you having to learn complicated SEO tactics.
What is SEO score in WordPress?
It’s a function of your site’s online presence, how much it appears in the SERPs for various relevant keywords. It’s a method to build more traffic using search engines. SEO means “Search Engine Optimization”.
Is WordPress good for Google ranking and SEO?
Yes! WordPress has established a reputation for providing a solid foundation for SEO as a CMS, having previously been known primarily as a blogging platform. WordPress notifies Google each time you update your site.
Does Google favor WordPress?
There is no evidence that Google favors WordPress. WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS), and as such, it is likely that there are more websites built with WordPress than with other CMSs. This could account for some of the higher search engine rankings that WordPress sites tend to have. However, there are many other factors that contribute to a website’s ranking, and it is not possible to say definitively whether or not Google favors WordPress sites over others.
Do WordPress sites rank higher?
No. WordPress sites do not rank higher; they rank equally to websites created on other platforms. There is no such thing as a “WordPress ranking advantage.” Typically WordPress users have access to advanced SEO friendly themes and plugins, further WordPress is built better for blogging and quality content creation.
When you’re looking for WordPress SEO plugins and themes, make sure to find ones that are focused on your needs. I’ve used only the above few lightweight options, which have allowed me to score very well, using tools such as GTMetrix and Google PageSpeed Insights across many of my own websites.
Using the right combination of specialized WordPress SEO plugins and themes has been an important part in improving my content visibility.
Speaking of SEO… If you need a lot of unique quality content to work with, consider exploring opportunities to get content writing services. It’ll save you a ton of time and stress – And gives you a better chance to start ranking your website!